How do I make 5cpserver switch controller ports?
Config->Controllers->Plugin settings

On the main tab of lilypad, towards the middle, in the "pads" section" Right click "Pad 1" and chose "Swap with pad 2"

[Image: lily.png]
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Wait, Lilypad is a program? To me it is a folder

http://puu.sh/aVZDn/af14b31417.png

When you say Config->Controllers, where exactly do I find the original Config? In ScpServer?
Lilypad is a PCSX2 plugin and my directions were for PCSX2. In post #6 willkuer made the suggestion. In post 8 you asked how. In post 11 I explained how.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Oh but I want it to switch the controller ports for non-PCSX2 games like Crimzon Clover, perheps I wasn't specific enough.

Is it only possible to switch ports in PCSX2?
It should be possible regardless, but anyway back there you asked how to do it in PCSX2, and I at least know that.

For other games... well maybe if you explained more about why you need this functionality it might be easier to find a way?
Simply put two of my games are having troubles, Crimzon Clover has a bug where it counts the keyboard AND the controller as Player 1. My friend has brought a controller and the 2nd controller is recognized as player 2. 2nd example is Child of Light where keyboard+controller 1 will control the main character but if a 2nd controller is attached it will only control a sidekick.
Don't leave me Dx
If the game uses XInput, you can try Durazno. Then on the INI file, you set Controller0, Dummy=1 and Controller1, Port=0.

I made that to work around a similar problem with Blur for local coop. The game would map keyboard + controller0 to player1 and controller1 to player2. Wacko

#EDIT: It would only work if the game uses XInput. And you would need to put the dll and the ini file on the game folder.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
How can I know if a game uses XInput? >.>
I thinks it's a game that uses GFWL.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]