How do I make textures look smoother while playing Clock Tower 3?
How do I make textures look smoother while playing Clock Tower 3? The game runs smooth and I haven't encountered any problems while playing except that there are some textures in the game (such as the staircase rails) that have really sharp edges. I don't have a problem with this but I would like to have a fix for this, if there is one.

Sponsored links

If it's just textures, all you can do is make sure texture filtering is turned on in Config-> Video -> Plugin settings. If it's polygons, increasing the resolution to 3x and turning on MSAA(if your computer can handle it) will help greatly.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
go in to the gsdx config, untick "Native" and in the dropdown box choose something like "Native x3" or "Native x4", that will make things look much smoother

Edit: Blyss beat me to it ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks guys. I dropped it down to 2x because I was encountering large FPS drop on 3x (all the way down to 20), but 2x make it look just fine and I haven't had a major drop in FPS yet.