How do I save controller settings?
Sad 
Hey, I'm running SnowLeopard and using the Leopard version of PCSX2. Whenever I go into config -> controllers and try to change it, the following error comes up. The first pic is my settings prior to clicking okay, the second is the window immediately after pressing okay.
I don't necessarily want to use ZeroPad, but I don't understand how to use onepad (I open it, select PCSX2, then it just closes) any ideas?

*EDIT* when I go back to controllers, its defaulted. Even if I used the keyboard instead of the PS3 controller

[Image: U86Sw.png]
[Image: iEirX.png]

Sponsored links

I would suggest using onepad. What you did installed the onepad plugin ("open with" pcsx2), now it should show up under the sound plugin drop box. If not, then try doing it with pcsx2 already open or closed, whichever you did not do.

Also, make sure you have "read & write" privileges for pcsx2 (in finder Right click pcsx2.app>get info>sharing & permissions>read & write)

And even then, sometimes pcsx2 can be tempermental with saving custom settings... I always have to re-select my bios whenever I open pcsx2 since it doesn't save my setting, but definitely give onepad another go.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
(02-12-2012, 04:34 AM)flurgle Wrote: I would suggest using onepad. What you did installed the onepad plugin ("open with" pcsx2), now it should show up under the sound plugin drop box. If not, then try doing it with pcsx2 already open or closed, whichever you did not do.

Also, make sure you have "read & write" privileges for pcsx2 (in finder Right click pcsx2.app>get info>sharing & permissions>read & write)

And even then, sometimes pcsx2 can be tempermental with saving custom settings... I always have to re-select my bios whenever I open pcsx2 since it doesn't save my setting, but definitely give onepad another go.

Thanks, I'll try these. For the BIOS thing, right click PCSX2 -> show package contents -> resources ->pcsx2 and put the bios folder in there. then it should always stay selected

**UPDATE** I got it Onepad installed, but it still says OnePAD: failed to save ini inis/OnePAD.ini. Please help Sad
Holy *****, I fixed it. I'm like the batman of computers Tongue. I did what I said above, copies zeropad.ini and renamed it OnePad.ini. and it works. Wow.
Congrats, man! Thanks for the tip
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3