How do I use my PS3 Dual Shock 3 controller with PCSX2?
Not sure if this is the right section to post in...
Well, I just got a wireless Dual Shock 3 and a usb cable to go with it, how do I use it with PCSX2 however? Completely clueless here, hopefully somebody can help >>;

Sponsored links

get this : http://www.motioninjoy.com/
configure it, then configure lilypad.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok, seems to have worked. It vibrated at least >>;
One last question, do I need to keep MotionJoy running alongside PCSX2? Or is just doing this once enough?
Motioninjoy needs to keep running in the background. You'll also have to go back in and click enable each time you start up your computer.
(05-20-2012, 07:41 PM)Baal Wrote: Motioninjoy needs to keep running in the background. You'll also have to go back in and click enable each time you start up your computer.

No you dont need to keep running it. you only have to enable it then you can close the window
(05-22-2012, 01:10 PM)Fanoffemdom14 Wrote: No you dont need to keep running it. you only have to enable it then you can close the window

I have it set to minimize to the system tray, so closing the window doesn't actually exit the program. That way I can get back to change options quicker than restarting the program.
Are DS3 capable of being played through the usb cable? Far as I know you need a bluetooth adapter.
(05-23-2012, 01:54 AM)Amak Wrote: Are DS3 capable of being played through the usb cable? Far as I know you need a bluetooth adapter.

A DS3 works fine with usb.