How do i update pcsx 1.3.1 properly without copy pasting build files?
yea iv seen loads of build updates on the site before,, it dont seem to have an exe installer so i assumed u had to copy paste the files

there was no easy to find guide anywhere

also when is the next build coming out

and why do u update stuff like that

am i doing it wrong?

does each new build include the builds before it,, im assuming they dont so do i have to manualy download each one and copy paste

i got a feeling im doing it wrong as i didnt see anyone saying that anywhere

Sponsored links

(12-09-2015, 06:07 AM)h412v3y Wrote: also when is the next build coming out

Section Rules Wrote:Read the following rules, before entering:

Global forum rules
You can talk about beta releases and official GIT builds in here, which are supported
There will be no support for modified or unofficial GIT versions of PCSX2, nor any link to unofficial builds.
You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game) or how / where to download them.
We DO NOT KNOW when the next version will be released. Do not waste our time by asking.
Read the Sticky posts at the top of the forum, before you make a post, they contain further rules, information and guidelines.
Failure to comply to these rules, will result initially in a warning, if you fail to comply to the rules after the warning, you will be banned from using the forums.

Maybe you should try reading the rules before you get banned.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
forget it ban me
(12-09-2015, 06:19 AM)h412v3y Wrote: forget it ban me

With pleasure.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Finally!
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]