How do you swap discs?
Ah okay that is what I thought, that did not work for me and I encountered the same problem where upon switching back to the first disc it told me I had inserted the wrong disc... Thanks for the suggestion though, it was worth a shot

Sponsored links

me , i use pcsx2 0.9.9 svn , i haven't got The Original SW 2 But i got the XL One , When I put import then abort , it recognize the XL ISO , so , i guess the original one can be imported for me.
It never worked here, please post how if you got the import to work
Edit: Oh you can't you don't have the original. So no, it does not work (says invalid disc after you swap)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Actually , it is not that much necessary , you can get a save that all 5th weapons are unlocked , and play the other characters Story mode , in the PC version.
If you get a save with everything unlocked what's the point of playing the game? And I don't have the PC version...
I had the same problem here. I own both the original and xtreme legend disks, tried the iso swap - didn't work, tried the plugin cdvdGigaherz (r4510) 0.8.0 - didn't work either. It seems that when you import the original game, everything goes fine, but when you put the XL game back, it doesn't recognise it.

My PS2 died on me a few years ago and PCSX2 has ever since been my only way to play my old games. Any clues on how to make this disk swap work?
Just wondering, what do you get with Import that you don't get from "loading previous save data"? More content? Or you have no previous data? When I did it, it looked like everything carried over to XL.
You can't play the normal game stages, only the XL ones
(09-16-2013, 09:29 AM)Bositman Wrote: You can't play the normal game stages, only the XL ones

Ah. Do you ever think disk swapping will get worked on (for all those ps2 games that it currently does not work for)? Is it even a priority (not enough interest, technically not feasible, etc)?
It's surely not a priority but I don't think it's that hard Tongue Just need to get some dev interested in it I guess hehe