How do you use the svn?
Sorry if this has been asked before but I am curious how do you use the svn? Are you suppose to run off of the one you download or are you suppose to upload them to the 0.9.8? I'm kind of confused how this suppose to exactly work.

Sponsored links

the svns have everything you need to run it directly
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Oh I see, I didn't realize that. Thank you.
SVNs are just Archives with all the files in them, and no Installer, so I understand it's confusing, but the SVNs ARE standalones, so u don't need to put it in your .9.8 folder, though don't forget to copy over your memory cards and bios and not 100% if there's a file for that, but savestates Smile
(03-03-2012, 05:24 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: SVNs are just Archives with all the files in them, and no Installer, so I understand it's confusing, but the SVNs ARE standalones, so u don't need to put it in your .9.8 folder, though don't forget to copy over your memory cards and bios and not 100% if there's a file for that, but savestates Smile

SVN stands for subversion, its how the developers update code and keep track of changes to the code, these changes are called revisions so if needed a developer can easily keep track of what revision broke / or fixed something, SVN has nothing to do with archives.

the builds you get from the build bot / svn page are just pre-compiled binary's of a svn revision and packaged into a 7z archive, they are also considered beta.