How does this codes work?
I wanted to play suikoden tactics but every time i play it i get this dark/brown screen.
I looked up some solutions but i have no idea what to do with these codes.
Can someone explain it to me?
Or if someone is so kinde, could u make the file and just add it somewhere so i can get it?

Here is the code i found - http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=972

I bet i sound like a total noob, but i dont understand what to do with these codes...

Sponsored links

Run the game and check for a line called "GameCRC = 0x..." in PCSX2 log then write what's the number for you;3.

If it's 0x1CC39DBD, 0x3E205556 or 0xB808413B "that code" is already working for you(unless you have some old PCSX2 version;], in that case grab a newer one).
huh.. either im blind or what, but i dont see anything related to gamecrc in my console..
It's in a line which looks something like:
Code:
ELF (cdrom0:\SLES_551.10;1) Game CRC = 0x35F3A1D9, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
in PCSX2 log after you run the game(you have to run it, then you can press esc to close the window with the game and search for similar line in the log, it'll not be there if you don't run the game;3). When you save/load a savestate it'll also show in the log in the filename of the savestate.
Off topic: What kind of CRC does PCSX2 use? It never matches my iso CRC32 hash value.
Well i got the latest version of pcsx2, but still when i try to play ST i get that brown overlay.
Do i have to turn that code on somewhere?
(07-18-2012, 11:40 AM)armimens95 Wrote: Well i got the latest version of pcsx2, but still when i try to play ST i get that brown overlay.
Do i have to turn that code on somewhere?

it "should" be automatically on PCSX2 identify ( or GSDX ) the Game through the CRC code listed above

your CRC may not be in the list so it's not working automatically like it should be so read this :

(07-18-2012, 12:59 AM)miseru99 Wrote: It's in a line which looks something like:
Code:
ELF (cdrom0:\SLES_551.10;1) Game CRC = 0x35F3A1D9, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
in PCSX2 log after you run the game(you have to run it, then you can press esc to close the window with the game and search for similar line in the log, it'll not be there if you don't run the game;3). When you save/load a savestate it'll also show in the log in the filename of the savestate.

what is your game's CRC
There is no gamecrc in my console.

First of all, please download PCSX2 SVN from OFFICIAL WEBSITE, as third party builds were not supported here...

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

Plus, what you're running is the PS2 BIOS, not the game
1.Use the official beta releases,not from emucr
2.Wait for the game to load,not load a state immediately.
3.There is something wrong because the save state name is the name that you get when you are in the bios

No one knows what emucr changed to pcsx2