How effective is the DX 11 plugin?
tip: just "WAIT" for your preferred specs to get cheaper. or buy from retailers like pcexpress
this is the sole reason why i prefer to play ps3 more than pc.

nah ati and nvidia are about the same i think, the jist was: there are just more games that are more compatible to nvidia and i think ATI is trying to cope with that.

Sponsored links

I'm no fanboy.. Just Nvidia tactics are whack..
If it was the other way around, I'd be using Nvidia, it's not though..
Ironically, the people who are first to shout "fanboy", are the fanboys themselves..

And it's not the dev's fault at all, while yes.. They could have implemented DX10.1, they didn't, Nvidia didn't back DX10.1, Nvidia were the bigger company.. You guess what the Dev's were going to do?.
(10-04-2009, 09:09 AM)jordzkie Wrote: tip: just "WAIT" for your preferred specs to get cheaper. or buy from retailers like pcexpress
this is the sole reason why i prefer to play ps3 more than pc.

nah ati and nvidia are about the same i think, the jist was: there are just more games that are more compatible to nvidia and i think ATI is trying to cope with that.

EDIT : I just read someone say "ATI don't work with Dev's".. Umm. Yes they do.. They just don't feel the need to whack a splash screen in....

Compatible games what?.. I'm on about features.. Like advanced physics.. Until we have standards, things will never move forward.
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
And about the batman AA , AA issue, if you change the ID of an ATI card, AA works..Would that be an underhand Nvidia tactic to promote PhysX? Oh yes it is Wink
I didn't know Dev's needed there hands holding to implement AA.. Silly me.
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.