How exactly do I use imageburn?
I just started using psx and I read that its better to get games to be installed in your computer or something, so I downloaded imageburn but Iam not exactly sure how to in stall the Iso and stuff could anyone shed some light for me.

Sponsored links

very easy.
you just run the setup and follow the steps displayed.

after that, pop your PS2 DVD in your DVD reader, run imgburn, click create image file from disc, select the target file location, and voilĂ  !
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-17-2012, 04:33 AM)jesalvein Wrote: very easy.
you just run the setup and follow the steps displayed.

after that, pop your PS2 DVD in your DVD reader, run imgburn, click create image file from disc, select the target file location, and voilĂ  !

I get and error saying :invalid or unsupported image format!: what does this mean?
you get this when launching pcsx2 ?
then you may have not created your iso image correctly.
try using gigahertz DVD plugin and your original PS2 DVD to see if it works.
(12-17-2012, 04:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you get this when launching pcsx2 ?
then you may have not created your iso image correctly.
try using gigahertz DVD plugin and your original PS2 DVD to see if it works.

I get that when I put a disc into my computer, and try and run imageburner, its like on start up when the disc is in.
you may have a faoulty DVD, then.
does it work on your PS2 ?
Its happening with all the games Iam trying to do it to, I mean I can just play from the dvd but, I dunno whats going on, for some reason it says that for all the games I try it on, when I hit the verify button, Could I have installed the program incorrectly or maybe my Dvd drive is faulty?
installing imgburn incorrectly is harder than installing it correctly Tongue2

but yes, your DVD drive could be faulty.
if you can give it a try on another PC, maybe ...
jesalvein already give you a tutorial but I'll do it more detailed(just to be sure you are doing everything correctly)

1.Place the game disk in your DVD drive
2.Start ImgBurn and from Mode above choose Read(Mode=>Read)
3.When ImgBurn switch to Read mode,on the Source drop down menu choose your DVD drive(where the game is) and on Destination,choose a drive with enough free space and to be NTFS formatted.
4.Choose from Save as type, ISO Files and type some name
5.Hit ok and then the big disk to image button

If it gives you error again,on the log window below right click=>select all=>copy=>paste the log here
(12-17-2012, 10:10 AM)vsub Wrote: jesalvein already give you a tutorial but I'll do it more detailed(just to be sure you are doing everything correctly)

1.Place the game disk in your DVD drive
2.Start ImgBurn and from Mode above choose Read(Mode=>Read)
3.When ImgBurn switch to Read mode,on the Source drop down menu choose your DVD drive(where the game is) and on Destination,choose a drive with enough free space and to be NTFS formatted.
4.Choose from Save as type, ISO Files and type some name
5.Hit ok and then the big disk to image button

If it gives you error again,on the log window below right click=>select all=>copy=>paste the log here

Omg thank you it worked.