How many games is in the PLAYABLE state?
After all these years, is the emulator past the number of 100 playable games? 200 maybe? I know there is compatibility list on main page, but its pain to count them there.

Sponsored links

some games it depends if your comp is good enough or not to run the game so its hard to say but all the games ive tried my self so far works but thats probly cause i got a super comptuer
You don't have to count them individually; the compatibility list tells you everything you need to know.

[Image: pcsx2compat.jpg]

The list has 2,188 games and 1,121 of them are playable. That should give you some idea.
For my specs, see my profile.

My YouTube channel
(07-16-2009, 10:09 AM)CardsOfTheHeart Wrote: You don't have to count them individually; the compatibility list tells you everything you need to know.

[Image: pcsx2compat.jpg]

The list has 2,188 games and 1,121 of them are playable.

The list is also out of date, so the number of playable games is higher.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Also there a games that are supported in both PAL and NTSC.
I'm not exactly sure why you want to know how many games are playable, but isn't it just simpler to look up any game you want to play from the list? The only way to know how many are playable is to go through the list and check for yourself if you don't want to include the different regions of the same games.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Or even better, try it for yourself (play the game!) or ask in the forum for a specific game if you don't have it and want to know before buying... do a search in the forums too. Because that list is out of date, many more games are playable now.
SAGER NP8690 | i7-620M 2.66Ghz | 6GB RAM | ATI 5870M 1GB GDDR5 | FullHD 1080p 15.6'' | 500GB HDD 7200RPM | WINDOWS 7