How much "graphics improving" potential does PCSX2 have?
What kind of graphics improving features does PCSX2 have? I don't have a PC that can try these things out on (but I will soon) so I was just wondering. Emulators like ePSXe and Project 64 could filter the graphics and improve them greatly. What is PCSX2 capable of doing so far?

Does anyone have any screenshots of PCSX2 that are good examples of what the maximum (not just average) that this emulator can do?

Sponsored links

So far you'll only get increased resolution and AA.
Just look through the screenshot thread.

One example: http://www.imagecross.com/04/image-hosti...6x4096.png
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
AA makes some games look stunning. Final Fantasy 12 for example looks better then some of the "next gen" games on 360/ps3

[Image: 5687ff12-1.jpg]
[Image: 7408ff12-2.jpg]
[Image: 7100ff12-3.jpg]
Thanks for the replies! Those are indeed some great examples!

I made a topic about this because I checked the screenshots thread and they were mostly just standard resolution etc because they want more fps than quality.

But, again, thanks for posting!
I took this the other day showing the same screen with everything lowest/everything highest.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4190/pcsx2ffxaa.jpg

It's pretty good.
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
.OhmyCZ Vertex 250GB SSD 200/160MB/s read/write - Samsung F1 1TB
.:Windows 7 x64
Is Antialiasing filtering for PCSX2 in the same fashion as in PC games or is it more like a Super Eagle filter?
Why do I not see it in the GPU config screen? Am I doing something wrong?
It's the custom internal resolution,which is practically almost what AA does in games.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ah! I see! Thanks!
So, the higher the D3D internal res, the higher is the AA like efect ??
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]