How to Save?
HI.
I to run Gran Turismo 4 need to select the game in 480p progressive mode Video output ", but every time i leave, and come again, i need to do all the time that, even having saved.
Someone knows a solution for this??
Thanks.

Sponsored links

save the settings in GT4? (using the memory card, of course)
(04-10-2009, 12:01 AM)Saiki Wrote: save the settings in GT4? (using the memory card, of course)

That's were a save. But the setting, that a mencioned don't save.
I don't no why. Everything is saved except that.
it might not be designed to save that for some good reasons:

1: if you move your PS2 to a non-progressive scan TV it goes black (unless it's off)
2: playing against someone not on a progressive scan tv.
(04-10-2009, 12:39 AM)Saiki Wrote: it might not be designed to save that for some good reasons:

1: if you move your PS2 to a non-progressive scan TV it goes black (unless it's off)

Sorry but i don't understand. Can you explain better?
Sorry.
Thanks.
(04-10-2009, 01:08 AM)ferrarinews Wrote:
(04-10-2009, 12:39 AM)Saiki Wrote: it might not be designed to save that for some good reasons:

Sorry but i don't understand. Can you explain better?
Sorry.
Thanks.

I can attempt it..

for example.. if you're playing on an HD TV right now (which would obviously have pg. scan) and you move to another much older TV (for whatever reason, which does not) you would get no picture from GT4 on it. So by not saving that option, GT4 makes itself playable on ALL tvs at any time. if you wanted to patch that on PCSX2, you'd need to make a patch yourself for it.
[/quote]

I can attempt it..

for example.. if you're playing on an HD TV right now (which would obviously have pg. scan) and you move to another much older TV (for whatever reason, which does not) you would get no picture from GT4 on it. So by not saving that option, GT4 makes itself playable on ALL tvs at any time. if you wanted to patch that on PCSX2, you'd need to make a patch yourself for it.
[/quote]

Is there any guide how to make a patch, in this forum?
(04-10-2009, 01:43 AM)ferrarinews Wrote: Is there any guide how to make a patch, in this forum?

not that I know of, but you could probably make one using phaste