Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to beat the game
I don't know if there was a thread with this content,but it is not important.Here we can ask if we get stuck in some game and don't know how to finish it. Smile So we don't have to search for long walktroughs over net.
How can I beat 6. collosus in shadow of collosus?

Sponsored links

Try google shadow of collosus walkthrough and look for some complete guide. This is how I search for guides, and it takes like 30 seconds. Lots of the guide are written quite well in great detail. In the walkthrough, look at the index and search whatever you want to know, and it shouldn't take long. All of these take a matter of minutes if not seconds, so I don't really see the necessarities of having a thread about how to beat a game when there are tons of guides and walkthrough out there requiring only a simple search.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
Indeed.
The web is a massive source of information, but more and more people don't even try to find it.
It's somehow considered easier to ask on forums?

(What I'd do: Google gamefaqs + shadow colossus > pick one of at least 10 guides > ctrl + f "6th" for your information)
Your google-fu is still weak grasshoppa. CKL is right, searching for guides or tips on how to beat so and so wont take you more than a minute.
My PS2 Resurrected:
AMD Phenom II x4 oc 3.4ghz
GTX 560 1gb
Western Digital 300gb hdd
4gb ddr800 kingston ram
Asrock N68-S Motherboard
(05-07-2010, 08:39 AM)jadariin Wrote: Your google-fu is still weak grasshoppa. CKL is right, searching for guides or tips on how to beat so and so wont take you more than a minute.

Yes but it's possible to see something that you don't want to see in those guides Tongue2
I use guides only as a last resort(if I can't pass some place for hours because I don't know what to do)
I like to just go to GameFAQ. Why use Google if you already know where to go? Some guides are even label spoiler free, for those who want to experience the game for themselves.
Heh,
I often don't even keep bookmarks to sites.
Just type the site name in google and click on the first link Tongue2
I know what you mean. "I'm Feeling Lucky" a lot, too. Smile

I consider GameFAQ a great (if not, the best) source for many things. Worth bookmarking IMO. Just one click away from this.
(05-07-2010, 12:00 PM)Rezard Wrote: I know what you mean. "I'm Feeling Lucky" a lot, too. Smile

I consider GameFAQ a great (if not, the best) source for many things. Worth bookmarking IMO. Just one click away from this.

Woa,that site has every console Smile
Yep. They even have MASSIVE lists of games for all them, including even games that saw no release. I like to think it's EVERYTHING.