How to convert PS2 save folders into saves for PCSX2??
Lightbulb 
I have just found my old harddrive, on which I have around 23 mb of PS2 saves I had backed up using UlaunchElf back in the day. Now I want to use them on PCSX2. The saves were not saved as psu files, but simply the folders were copied over...
[Image: 260804632fe628639f6dc660bba4cb94.gif]
I want to know three things..

1. How can I make the .PS2 memory card image to use with PCSX2
  2. How can I get these saves transferred onto that card so I can use them on PCSX2?
  3. And whats the largest possible .PS2 card that we can have without having any compatibility issue either with PCSX2 or PS2 software?
Unsure
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]

Sponsored links

Supposing they are raw saves, drag and drop the content into PS2Save-builder and save it as .max file which can be imported by MyMC into an actual memcard (.ps2 file).

PS: probably you'll need to copy the file name to the root window in PS2Save-builder, just a detail.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-30-2011, 11:00 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Supposing they are raw saves, drag and drop the content into PS2Save-builder and save it as .max file which can be imported by MyMC into an actual memcard (.ps2 file).

PS: probably you'll need to copy the file name to the root window in PS2Save-builder, just a detail.

Thanks for the help. I just did that...exported to .cbs and imported by MyMC. I was expecting something less tedious Laugh
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]
Have the same situation, tried to drag and drop, didnt work, nothing happens.
All of the files are exported using UlaunchElf.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]