How to create cheats for Pcsx2 all by yourself?
Hi there, can somebody explain me how to generate cheats for games on pcsx2 or maybe post a simple guide for it.. thanks (:

Intel Core i3 550 @3,20GHz - 6,0GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 - Windows 7, 64bit

Sponsored links

start here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here
or
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Cheat-Converter
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
In case you're interested more in actual "creating" cheats aka finding the adresses on your own, you can find much more info about it on cheat engine forums couse basically finding cheats for ps2 games doesn't differ much than finding them for any PC game. Except maybe the fact that you'll not be able to find/use pointers in the emulators, but generally and also thanks to that it's usually even easier(and only few games have anti-cheat protections in compare to PC). Even passing just a few first steps of the built-in tutorial in the cheat engine program itself gives you a good start to find simple cheats in PS2 games over pcsx2 easily.
*points to his signature*

did you to any searching?
Ok... i'm helping it out with final fantasy x, just to try and it seems pretty easy... just a question how can i get a cheat that modifies any kind of value? cuz i changed 4750 hp to 99999 hp and this cheat affects only if you have 4750 hp for example...
if you use Cheat Engine, try to select the process cheatengine itself and it'll start a tutorial Smile which should be self-explained Smile
(04-20-2012, 01:39 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: if you use Cheat Engine, try to select the process cheatengine itself and it'll start a tutorial Smile which should be self-explained Smile

Yes i use cheat engine, i'll give it a look... anyway... when it comes of value modifications we can say that it's easy but if there is a life gauge without any hp number how can it be hacked? xD
it'll tell you in the tutorial Smile it's quite broad Smile
(04-20-2012, 02:01 AM)Pyramid Head Wrote: Yes i use cheat engine, i'll give it a look... anyway... when it comes of value modifications we can say that it's easy but if there is a life gauge without any hp number how can it be hacked? xD

Finding unknown values is little harder and more time consuming but just search for unknown value and when your HP decreases,search again by telling CE that the was decreased.
(04-20-2012, 04:39 AM)vsub Wrote: Finding unknown values is little harder and more time consuming but just search for unknown value and when your HP decreases,search again by telling CE that the was decreased.

Seems logical... and then how can i get it to infinite hp? i'll just change the value in a huge number like "9999999999999999999" so that it'll take years to decrease? lol