How to delete old ISO paths
I moved some of the ISO files, and their former shortcut on ISO selector got greyed out. I never figure out how to delete these old paths, as well as never find where the log file saving these data is.

Could someone please lend me a hand?

Sponsored links

go to the pcsx2 main folder then go to inis there double click on pcsx2_ui and open it with notepad, there you can find resendisocount= ''xx amount'' there you can set it to 2 or 1 and the rest will be deleted acordingly.

it is a bit wierd method but it is the only one i can think of Tongue
I'm sure there's a "clear list" option, but of course this'll remove them all Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-18-2013, 03:07 PM)refraction Wrote: I'm sure there's a "clear list" option, but of course this'll remove them all Tongue2

i have checked pretty much every option in either pcsx2 and in the inis but i couldnt find it there, you struck my curiousety, where can i find this? xD

just for knowledge sake Tongue
There isn't any option as that Tongue
Go in the inis folder, open PCSX2_ui.ini, go to the bottom and find [RecentIso]
Delete the entries there
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-18-2013, 03:17 PM)Bositman Wrote: There isn't any option as that Tongue
Delete the entries there

muhaha i knew it xD
and i already gave the answer ;P bleh xD
(01-18-2013, 03:17 PM)Bositman Wrote: There isn't any option as that Tongue
Delete the entries there

Perfect. I know it would lie around in some of the ini files. But for some reason i never found the file. Guess midnight is not a good time for proper working lol.

Many thanks for the help, guys.

edit* Ah, figured out why i never found the ini. The whole folder lies in My Document xP my derp
You can just use the Clear All settings button in the Config dropdown. It only clears your Emulation Settings, so you'd have to re-tick any Speed hacks you use, and adjust ratio/resolution if you don't play full screen. Probably a ton faster than finding the .ini and removing the entries. I just did it for fun, since I use it all the time ( 'gotta move the ISO's ) and it literally takes 2 seconds to hit "Next", "Import", "Next", click the BIOS you use, and hit "Finish".