How to do slow motion
I'm just wondering how I can make any game work in slow motion. Like is there a setting or anything I can adjust so that it works in slow motion just like there's a turbo option? Thanks.

Sponsored links

you can set a custom frame limit
just set it lower than 50fps for pal games and lower than 60 fps for ntsc games.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Won't that just reduce the frames per second and not necessarily the gamespeed?

EDIT: I found out how:

Config > Emulation Settings > GS > Base Framerate Adjust

Then just adjust the speed from 100% to whatever percent.
no.
what you're talking about is called frameskip
no.
what you're talking about is called frameskip
[/quote]

Are you sure? The method of which I spoke worked perfectly for slow motion.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7162/framerate.jpg

The above picture shows what I adjusted, and it worked for creating slow motion. But if that is indeed frameskip, then it still worked, and that's all that matters, I guess. Smile

I tried adjusting the actual framerate before trying this and it just crashed my emulator, so I just did it this way. FYI
i think he answered u with the thought that u would be using 0.9.6 or 1888 cause svn's are supposed to not be supported. in the svn's there is a button u can press that will enable the slow motion thing without changing what u changed, i dont remember the button though.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Well, there is a slow motion option just below the normal motion option as you can see, but I don't know what button to push. And what's an svn? I can see it on my pcsx2, but I have no idea what it means.
an SVN is a subversion. To get the version you have, you downloaded the source code and compiled it yourself.
It's different from latest official precompiled version (r1888)
I have 0.9.7.2866 (svn). What do you mean by compiled? I'm pretty new to PCSX2. All I did was download the file, select some plugins, configure them and go. Is that what you mean? Or do you mean that I have different plugins (i.e. ones that somebody else compiled for the file I downloaded)?
I mean you downlaoded some unofficial version from some site, and shouldn't get suport for it.
Here, we only support official versions from pcsx2 official site.
Next time, if you wanna get support, use those versions