How to export maps from PS2 games?
Is it possible if so how can I do it?

Sponsored links

I don't think it is possible!!
I think its possible, but someone else might know more about the topic.
BUMP - anyone? please.
Probably nobody knows how to do it around here. Maybe it is even game dependent, may exist a formated map coded into the data area, may be a mess of tiles hard to make up what they are. Well, I don't have an idea, really. Answering more to alleviate the bump and keep the thread visible.
Imagination is where we are truly real
What game specifically are you looking to extract info from?
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
This all depends on the game and what you would want to do with it. Basically each game has it's own set libraries that they use. You would need to reverse engineer or find the program that compiled the file archives. Then you could manipulate or extract for some other purpose. There has been many examples of this from disc mods back in the day, such as tony hawks underground.
try to google an extractor for the game you want the maps for. maybe you're lucky. if there's none...

read the post above here. it's all about reverse engineering. read raw data or files from the disc. disassemble the binaries or debug data to get a glimpse of what is to be found where in the file. if the file format is unknown or you're not code-proof you'll have lots of work searching for things. managing to extract or guess file structures with a hexeditor. that's fun. knowledge of ps2-internal transfer formats and standard binary notation of numbers is a plus there. enjoy. Laugh
as far as I know, there is no way
Specs: Intel Pentium P5 @ 60 Mhz, 1 Gigabyte HDD, OS: DOS
Without the op giving me the name of the game, the question is almost impossible to answer.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit