How to fast up the Emulator?
Hi there,

Sorry if i'm asking a repetitive question but i really need help and don't know what to do.

First of all my PC's specs are:

1- Model: HP Elite 7100 Microtower PC
2- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz
3- RAM: 4.00 GB
4- System type: 32-bit Operating System
5- Hard Disk Capacity: 1000 GB
6- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240

I can run many games in full speed; including Final Fantasy 10 & 12, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Tales of the Abyss, and may other games.

But some games run slow like, Call of Duty, Ghost Rider, all racing games including Need for Speed and Gran Turismo series.

Is there a way to speed up the emulator?! I always download the latest builds -currently using 0.9.7.3812-. Because most latest PC games are running perfectly in my PC, that's why i'm confused why i can't run the games mentioned above?!

Thanks alot

Yours, RPG Lover

Sponsored links

I dont know about CoD, GR and NFS but the GT series is one of the most demanding to emulate and without a cpu at about 4Ghz fullspeed is out of the question.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
The rest are the same, especially the Need for Speed games hit bugs/limitations of PCSX2 and are extremely slow no matter the PC you use.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
why just dont play the pc version of those games..?

Maybe he doesn't want to buy PC games when he has the PS2 ones already?

Besides there's no FFX, FFXII, KH, KH2, Tales of the Abyss, Call of Duty: Finest hour, Call of Duty: Big Red One, Call of Duty 3 or Gran Turismo games for PC.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64