How to fix PS2 game artifacts on Batocera?
Is there any solution to the issue of PS2 games displaying artifacts on Batocera but working fine on the Windows version of PCSX2? I find Batocera's interface better and would prefer not to switch to Windows just to play games like "Destroy All Humans." The game runs smoothly at 60fps with no slowdowns, so it doesn't seem to be a hardware problem. However, regardless of the resolution setting, the graphics appear washed out. I was hoping that upgrading to version 36 would resolve the issue, but it seems to have made it worse. Are there any possible solutions or steps I can take to address this problem?

Sponsored links

(05-23-2023, 09:29 AM)JemikaRodridge Wrote: Is there any solution to the issue of PS2 games displaying artifacts on Batocera but working fine on the Windows version of PCSX2? I find Batocera's interface better and would prefer not to switch to Windows just to play games like "Destroy All Humans." The game runs smoothly at 60fps with no slowdowns, so it doesn't seem to be a hardware problem. However, regardless of the resolution setting, the graphics appear washed out. I was hoping that upgrading to version 36 would resolve the issue, but it seems to have made it worse. Are there any possible solutions or steps I can take to address this problem?

sure. the 1st step would be to ask Batocera support
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go