How to get a PS3 controller to correspond with PSX2
Tada, I managed to get my PS3 controller to interact with PSX2 using MotionJoy, basically after I followed Mordecai Walfish's instructions, I then went to PSX2 to configure the buttons for the control pad, I didn't realise you had to first press the corresponding button for each function on the pad and to then program them accordingly using the buttons on the pad for each pad, I was thinking way too complicated for my own good when in fact all I had to do was to do the above, oh well managed to work it out in the end with the help from you guys, I couldn't have done it without you, thank you very much, I'm not sure whether I had to go through all the rigmarole to install both MotionJoy and the Xbox 360 controller drivers as I would imagine it would have worked fine with just the standard PS3 controller drivers that Windows would have recognised by default. Now, as I have got the pad to correspond with PSX2 and I am able to run Medal Of Honour Frontline using an iso in PSX2 and controlling it with the game pad, what's the best suitable frame rate for playing PS2 games, mine is currently set at 50 fps by default and has been reduced from 60 fps, reason why I ask is that the first skip scene is running very sluggish and was wondering whether this could be fixed, I'm not sure whether it's PSX2 or whether it's the iso I got from the original disc which was really scratched. Also are there guides on how to fully use PSX2 including all the functions within the plugins etc. Thank you

Sponsored links