How to get cheats to work?
They might work but I haven't gotten it to work... I been checking a lot of the patch files and using omi converter so reverse code to see if anyone had used game shark codes. I don't think omi converter can make raw codes out of game shark codes to begin with... using code breaker is the best bet... rather annoying why I can't just load the code breaker iso or game shark iso then the game like all the PSX emu's or at least be like the all the nintendo emu's and just have a function to input codes.

We just got to stick it out till it gets better.

Sponsored links

I've used gameshark codes with 0.9.7 when other users had problem with getting them to work (usually cause of bad conversion or not converted at all to raw).

I asked for the original code to try to help with them but they were never posted so not much I can do to try then Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I do have to work on a re-write for 0.9.7, I just patched up spots with 0.9.7 refferences. I'll work on that at a later date perhaps.
OH! also if your trying to get ahead in FFX check out this post http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXED-Fin...ave-Editor

It's just as good as any gameshark code... you may have to put in missing dll files to your windows/system, but this works very well. (I was only missing two but it was nothing google couldn't fix)