How to get games to look the best they can
So I have Psx2 working on the games i try just wondering if theres any settings i can change to get the games to look any better or not. The games i play are final fantasy 10/ 10-2, 12 and dark cloud, i have attached a screen shot of my pluggins and PC specs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 1,41 KB / Downloads: 187)

Sponsored links

ok selected plugins will not help us make it look better for you im afaid. Visually, all the settings you need are in the gsdx config, so if you can show us that, we can give suggestions on what to tweak.

Also you might be interested in trying the MTVU speedhack which is designed for multicore processors.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Okay i have attached screen shots of the things said, i have the multi core thing enabled already.

(12-16-2012, 10:02 PM)refraction Wrote: ok selected plugins will not help us make it look better for you im afaid. Visually, all the settings you need are in the gsdx config, so if you can show us that, we can give suggestions on what to tweak.

Also you might be interested in trying the MTVU speedhack which is designed for multicore processors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

okay in gsdx where it has the "Native" box ticked, untick it, then the "or use scaling" option underneath, set this to about x3 native. If you have a really good graphics card, you could even try x4 or x5 scaling to make the lines even smoother.

Also the "Texture Filtering" box, change this so its a tick rather than a blue square.

That should make things look much prettier Smile

Thanks for that it has made a massive difference oh and i got it to run on 6* native and its going at 55-60 fps on final fantasy 10.
same here Tongue i want to try even higher using the custom resolution but i get a ghosting issue :/
The offset hack should alleviate most of the ghosting issue.

Im not particularly versed in this sort of thing is it half-pixel offset or wildarms offset i need to remove ghosting?

(12-17-2012, 12:47 AM)refraction Wrote: The offset hack should alleviate most of the ghosting issue.
sorry, i keep forgetting there's 2 offset hacks. You want the half pixel offset hack Smile