Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to know that the game is PAL or NTSC?
Tongue 
My question is
How can i identify that i ps2 game is PAL Ver. or NTSC (i know PAL @ 50 Fps and NTSC @ 60 Fps).

Q.2) How to identify that the ps2 dvd is ORIGNAL Or PIRATED?

Thanks in Adv.
INTEL CORE 2QUAD 9650 @ 3Ghz,
6 Gb Ram @ 1333 Mhz,
SOUND @ 8 Channel SUB-WOOFERS,
Display @ ATI RADEON HD 3450 @ 512mb
(SOME DOWNGRADES)

Sponsored links

(06-25-2009, 08:50 AM)ferrariii Wrote: My question is
How can i identify that i ps2 game is PAL Ver. or NTSC (i know PAL @ 50 Fps and NTSC @ 60 Fps).

Thanks in Adv.

I'm pretty sure it says if it's PAL or NTSC on the back side of the case.

And, I don't mean to be a ***** here but, how could you NOT tell the difference? Once DVD is going to have all the DVD Label and Art on it, and the other one is going to be a blank DVD.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
1) Have a look at the back of the game case

2) Are you sure about what you're asking ?
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go

Thanks in Adv.

I'm convinced you're either an astoundingly successful troll, or just an idiot.

If the game title is written with a marker on the dvd, chances are it's pirated.
If the case art appears to be drawn in crayon and/or misspells the term 'PS2', chances are it's pirated.
If you didn't buy it at a store or from a reputable dealer, chances are it's pirated.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(06-25-2009, 09:52 AM)echosierra Wrote:

Thanks in Adv.

I'm convinced you're either an astoundingly successful troll, or just an idiot.

If the game title is written with a marker on the dvd, chances are it's pirated.
If the case art appears to be drawn in crayon and/or misspells the term 'PS2', chances are it's pirated.
If you didn't buy it at a store or from a reputable dealer, chances are it's pirated.

Angry m not idiot.
i know about art on the orignal dvds.
i asked this because i have seen many ps2 games on shops some of which arf MARKED with USA , ps2 with logo , bar codes, bandai , namco , ark etc and some are not marked with any name (usa , pal, bandai, ark, bar codes etc) but those dvds have Art Work.
therefore i asked here...
6 Gb Ram @ 1333 Mhz,
(SOME DOWNGRADES)
Wtf's a high end motherboard for games?
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
(06-25-2009, 10:14 AM)Sythedragon Wrote: Wtf's a high end motherboard for games?

It means More Ram support @ upto 12gb @ 1333mhz + no hang problem + no problem of over heat + run all the high performance games without slowdowns at higher resolutions. and other faclities...
6 Gb Ram @ 1333 Mhz,
(SOME DOWNGRADES)
(06-25-2009, 10:29 AM)ferrariii Wrote:
(06-25-2009, 10:14 AM)Sythedragon Wrote: Wtf's a high end motherboard for games?

It means More Ram support @ upto 12gb @ 1333mhz + no hang problem + no problem of over heat + run all the high performance games without slowdowns at higher resolutions. and other faclities...

Running high performance games, since when has that been dependant on motherboard?

And my motherboard supports 16GB.. Just means it's a decent motherboard..

And wtf is a GForce display @ 1GB...

VRAM is a poor way to determine GFX power.

And.... you really expect us to believe the size of your screen?......
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
(06-25-2009, 11:17 AM)Sythedragon Wrote:
(06-25-2009, 10:29 AM)ferrariii Wrote:

Running high performance games, since when has that been dependant on motherboard?

And my motherboard supports 16GB.. Just means it's a decent motherboard..

And wtf is a GForce display @ 1GB...

VRAM is a poor way to determine GFX power.

And.... you really expect us to believe the size of your screen?......

yup
believe 12x30 ft. display because i'm using PROJECTOR Tongue
if your mother board supports 16gb ram thats doesn't mean that you motherboard is DECENT...
extreme game adition mother boards are different
if your mother board supports 16gb ram thats doesn't mean that you motherboard is DECENT...
extreme game adition mother boards are different
6 Gb Ram @ 1333 Mhz,
(SOME DOWNGRADES)
First of on, for end user it's almost impossible to know if DVD disk pirated or no. Cover, artwork and labels are easily copied and only stupid third world pirate could made a mistake there. Sometimes pirates have BETTER quality of polygraphy and laser disk surface. If you are user and want to have a sort of guarantee, than look at you shop: if they are normal law abiding salesmans, than they should give to you a some sort of buying documents (the small piece of paper, than could be document in court) so it's no you trouble -- it's they. If they sold to you a contrafact disk, than they violate the law, not you.

Of course, of you buy a disk an the black market, than it's almost 100% than they are pirated or srtolen.