How to load iso ?
hello ^^

i want to launch airblade (SCES502_46 ) in fr , i have make iso with nero , but when i load it , i have a black screen and it's all.
i use linuzappz iso CDVD 0.7.0 .
i try to use P.E.O.P.S CDVD 1.2 but when i put the file in plugin , i don't see him in the configuration menu.

somone can help me ?

i have PCSX2 0.9.4
and pal/ntsc bios

CG : HD2900 512mo
C2D e6750 3.2 ghz
2g ram ballisticX

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html
Read the cdvd plugin section there,which you should already have read.
If your cdvd plugin is configured correctly,it is possible PCSX2 is not compatible with this game yet
[Image: newsig.jpg]
BUT my game is in the compatbility list...
The NTSC version is on the compatibility list,not the PAL one so it *might* not work.
Anyway did you read my post? Read the guide and configure the emulator properly
humm...
j for japan , u for U.S (ntsc) end e for europe(pal) ?

i have read your post , and i don't understant why i can't see PEOPS...
i have winxp ... how configur it ?
1.2 work on 0.9.4?
1)Yes
2)After reading that,you did not realize PEOPS is for reading from DVDs only?.....
well i don't understant anything yet ... lol

i have realize peop is for read dvd (or im wrong : peops must be configur without pcsx2?), but , i can't configure the plugin for read my dvd , because i don't see peops at "cd dvdrom", why ?(or i am realy stupid...)
(12-26-2008, 05:42 PM)Tr4Vis Wrote: well i don't understant anything yet ... lol

i have realize peop is for read dvd (or im wrong : peops must be configur without pcsx2?), but , i can't configure the plugin for read my dvd , because i don't see peops at "cd dvdrom", why ?(or i am realy stupid...)

peops is a plugin. You can configure it inside pcsx2 unless you have put the dll file in your plugins directory.
Anyway, use linuz apps instead. It's far better to load isos.

(BTW I'm amazed you know how to make an iso without knowing how to use it ...)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
know , i can load my dvd with gigaherz's cdvd plugin v0.7 but i can't use peops...maybe because(last line...) => http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image...sx2fw9.jpg

maybe i don't know hot to make ps2 iso ...when i use linuzapps , i have just a black screen , but , with gigaherz's cdvd , it's ok(with the dvd...) !
what the best after linuz apps ?

know i have an other pb : speed in game ^^ i think it's a cpu config pb... when i use normal, pcsx2 crash , with limit , it's sloooooooowww.... with fram skip , the speed are ok BUT the game jerk...

i 'm going to send a video ...

EDIT : it's not very stable ...