How to load original data in DW5 XL?
Laugh

somehow the post history in this thread is a bit ridiculous.

(03-19-2015, 05:04 AM)Themaxedgamer Wrote: 3.Copied all of DW5 Vanilla files including its isos to the XL file
I am not sure what you did here but the isos's shouldn't be on the merged iso. Only their content. But it is best not directly to copy paste the content from the disk/dvddrive but from an image/iso created by imgburn.

(03-19-2015, 05:04 AM)Themaxedgamer Wrote: 6. Created Isos
You created already all needed isos... What have you done in #6?

(03-19-2015, 05:04 AM)Themaxedgamer Wrote: 8. when prompt to switch disks I switched to the Dw5 merged isos and switched back to DW5 but still got nothing out of it
Did the game somehow react on the swapping? I guess it asks you first that you put your other game disk. Afterwards it should show some loading screen including some progress bar. Afterwards some loading finished screen and the request to switch back to the XL disk...

Additionally:
When you copy the content of the vanilla iso into the xl folder... Do you overwrite or skip files if duplicate?

Sponsored links

(03-19-2015, 11:44 AM)willkuer Wrote: Laugh

somehow the post history in this thread is a bit ridiculous.

I am not sure what you did here but the isos's shouldn't be on the merged iso. Only their content. But it is best not directly to copy paste the content from the disk/dvddrive but from an image/iso created by imgburn.

You created already all needed isos... What have you done in #6?

Did the game somehow react on the swapping? I guess it asks you first that you put your other game disk. Afterwards it should show some loading screen including some progress bar. Afterwards some loading finished screen and the request to switch back to the XL disk...

Additionally:
When you copy the content of the vanilla iso into the xl folder... Do you overwrite or skip files if duplicate?

For #3, So I only need the extracted files of the Dw5 vanilla isos and DW5 XL isos right?

For #6, I made a slight mistake in explaining of what i did there, I pretty much created the merged isos after choosing the destination (third folder) to where the merged isos is going to be created

So the game should have the progress bar of loading the original data if I load in my Original Dw5 vanilla disc or merged isos then switching to the original XL isos? My friend still has that DW5 vanilla disc BTW

The additional one: I skipped the files