How to make Dualshock 3 work in pcsx2
I connected it to the pc and pcsx2 recognised it
[Image: 6qkspz.jpg]
But when I use the buttons to configure the controls in lilypad it doesn't work.
Any solution?

Sponsored links

did you try raw input & windows messaging, instead of directinput ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
No I didn't, how do I do it?
by ticking the correct button you just showed me ion your screenshot Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Still won't work.
The DualShock 3 is not a standard HID controller. Something needs to initialize it before it can be read. There are a number of utilities that can do it.

Recent versions of LilyPad (You're not using one) can, if you install libusb and set DS3 native mode. I strongly recommend against that approach if you're using a 64-bit OS and don't really know what you're doing (No offense, but I'd put you in this category). Can also google some other 3rd party tools that do it. Note that rumble also will probably not work, unless you go the libusb route.
Alright so I've downloaded LilyPad 0.10.0 and latest libusb, what should I do next?
Btw, I use 32 bit OS.
Install libusb. Use the new version of LilyPad. Check DS3 native mode in the LilyPad config, then bind the DS3 controls. You'll need to press the PS3 button on the controller while binding controls or in-game to initiate the connection (Just have to do it once per reboot/plugging in the DS3). By while binding controls, I mean after you press a button in the LilyPad interface to bind to.
How do I check the DS3 native mode exactly? :X
MotionJoy works a lot better than libusb from what I'm hearing.