How to make a screenshot in 0.9.6 ?
Hi, guys, first post here. Great emulator and great community, one of the best on the whole emulation scene, really.

So, my problem. I used to make screenshots with F8, but since 0.9.6 it stopped working. ***** makes something... else, I wonder what it is; and stuff I found while searching the forums, like Alt+PrintScreen, don't do anything either for me. My graphics plugin is GSdx9. Help really appreciated, was gonna make me some good God Hand screenshots with this and now I have to set up some additional unwieldy screensnapping software or something when emulator clearly can do it by itself and I just lack the knowledge about it.

Thanks, guys!

Sponsored links

F8 = Snapshot (Hotkey)
Press this Hotkey while Playing and Then Your Snapshot will be saved in PCSX2:\Snaps.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
(04-21-2009, 06:54 PM)The Warrior Wrote: F8 = Snapshot (Hotkey)
Press this Hotkey while Playing and Then Your Snapshot will be saved in PCSX2:\Snaps.

Thanks! The trick is, it didn't work until I downloaded the absolutely latest version of the graphical plugin. It doesn't work in what's bundled with the http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php download for some reason.

So, for everyone with this problem, in case there are other people as stupid as I: just download the LATEST plugin version and F8'll work just fine.
(04-21-2009, 09:25 PM)zober Wrote: So, for everyone with this problem, in case there are other people as stupid as I: just download the LATEST plugin version and F8'll work just fine.

This problem is fixed since GSdx-r943.
gabest broke it in those plugins, it has only been fixed reciently
zober Wrote:So, for everyone with this problem, in case there are other people as stupid as I: just download the LATEST plugin version and F8'll work just fine.

If you have seen this than you wouldnt ask.

[Image: statusbarpcsx2y.png]

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
(04-23-2009, 02:23 PM)The Warrior Wrote:
zober Wrote:So, for everyone with this problem, in case there are other people as stupid as I: just download the LATEST plugin version and F8'll work just fine.

If you have seen this than you wouldnt ask.

[Image: statusbarpcsx2y.png]

He'll still ask because this problem started on the old r8??(not the one from couple of weeks but the r8?? from way back).With the GSdx that comes with pcsx2 0.9.6 this option is now working(not for everyone but I was one of those on which this function wasn't working till r943)