How to make pressure sensitivity work?
I'm playing metal gear solid 3 and it's pretty much unplayable without pressure sensitive buttons, How to I make the pressure sensitive work on pcsx2 1.2.1 with a regular pc controller?

Sponsored links

Does your controller support pressure sensitivity? If not how could software solve that?

If you have a DS-Controller you can use a modifier version for lilypad. Just google for it.
(03-12-2015, 02:10 PM)willkuer Wrote: Does your controller support pressure sensitivity? If not how could software solve that?

If you have a DS-Controller you can use a modifier version for lilypad. Just google for it.

My controller doesn't support pressure sensitivity but in pcsx2 there's a "sensitivity" slider for each button. can I make a button in the D-pad (since they do the same thing as the left analog stick) be another button but with low sensitivity?
(03-12-2015, 02:17 PM)Boshray Wrote: My controller doesn't support pressure sensitivity but in pcsx2 there's a "sensitivity" slider for each button. can I make a button in the D-pad (since they do the same thing as the left analog stick) be another button but with low sensitivity?

Yes.
Most buttons on most controllers are digital inputs. They either send something similar to zero or something similar to one.

eg:
Controller 1 sends 0.1 if button is not pressed and 0.5 if it is pressed.
Controller 2 sends 0.35 if button is not pressed and 1.1 if it is pressed.

The optimal deadzone for both would be something like 0.4 (everything lower is off, everything above is on).
But even if you have such pseudo sensitvity it doesn't mean that your controller supports more.
You can actually check sensitivity of the D-pad either in lilypad or in controller configuration.