Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to overclock
Plz tell me how to overclock

Sponsored links

I think this is a VERY wrong forum for asking that kind of question.
I do agree that this is the wrong place for that question, try one of many different variations of overclock PC or overclocking on google. That can give you a heads up on how to do it or even whether you want to risk overclocking.
Set your clock one hour ahead.
(03-29-2009, 08:46 PM)emaestro1 Wrote: Set your clock one hour ahead.
Laugh made my day Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-29-2009, 07:08 PM)madhav770 Wrote: Plz tell me how to overclock

Search the internet there are millions of guides. Also overclocking is for VERY advanced users,so you might want to not do it at all...
Moved to off topic
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Seeing your topics, I don't recommend you to overclock. You don't seem to know, and if you screw up, the only one to blame is you...
well i wouldn't make him not do it either Tongue, first i would recommend you read up on articles about overclocking (to get you up with the knowledge of overclocking Tongue), then when you're ready you can try overclocking. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
If your willing to take the risk of hardware dying and many hours of frustation then knock yourself out with overclocking.
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
For computers in general, use the overclockers forum.

For AMD processors follow this howto.

And for Intel processors follow this other howto.

And anyone can overclock really, now days its so easy even children could probably do it. However, if you have a habit of blowing stuff up, please only increase the CPU's frequency and not the voltage. You won't get as high of an overclock but its safer for people who don't have a clue what they are doing.