Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to play Dragon Ball Z Budokai
I am new to pcsx2. I have the iso of the game of 1.33 gb. I configured pcsx2 0.9.8. I run the iso. It runs and at a point I am given choice of selecting 2 memory cards. I select 1 format it and do not know what to do next. I am just stuck.

Sponsored links

1.33 Gb ?
I guess you misdumped you game.
Try dumping it again with a soft like imgburn
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
Go to http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ to Download The Update Version of PCSX2.
If you have PCSX2 Version 0.9.9.4866 You Don't Need To Download
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3002 MB
CPU name = Intel® Celeron® CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0A)
CPU speed = 2.193 ghz (1 logical thread)
If Your Play Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on Old Version of PCSX2
There Will Be lots of Flashing Light thats why you have to Download.
Try latest svn builds for any Budokai Tenkaichi game to fix the flashing, you can get it here. But about speed you cannot really do anything. This game series require quite a decent GPU with dx10/11(dx9 is like 2x slower for it soo generally old gpu's or integrated stuff simply isn't enough for it) and also althrough it isn't soo CPU demanding(one of the least demanding cpu games I saw - at least in new SVN versions), it still requires at least a modern dual core cpu which yours isn't.
You can't really play it on your current setup in any way to enjoy it.
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3002 MB
Oh Yeah 0.9.8 was Month Ago.
Physical RAM = 3002 MB
Ok guyz I will let you know tomorrow...
(08-12-2011, 04:56 PM)DShadow1015 Wrote: If Your Play Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on Old Version of PCSX2
There Will Be lots of Flashing Light thats why you have to Download.
Try latest svn builds for any Budokai Tenkaichi game to fix the flashing, you can get it here. But about speed you cannot really do anything. This game series require quite a decent GPU with dx10/11(dx9 is like 2x slower for it soo generally old gpu's or integrated stuff simply isn't enough for it) and also althrough it isn't soo CPU demanding(one of the least demanding cpu games I saw - at least in new SVN versions), it still requires at least a modern dual core cpu which yours isn't.
You can't really play it on your current setup in any way to enjoy it.

Lol, if you're quoting me word to word at least make it properlyTongue.
Edit: oryginal here XD
It worked thnxxxxxx everyone.......... specially DShadow1015......