How to show all games in the website's Compatibility List
Is there a way to make the compat. list on the website (http://pcsx2.net/compatibility-list.html) show all the games at once? From what I can see I have to click on each letter of the alphabet, I can't just see them all in one clip.

The reason I want to do this is because I want to filter by playability state and see all the games that are in that playability. So for example I'd like to be able to see all the games that are listed under "Nothing" in one page.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU

Sponsored links

You can't. If you did it would be pretty slow and we don't want people hammering the server like that Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
On your PCSX2 folder, there's a file called "GameIndex.dbf". Open it with a text editor (don't modify it though) and I think it should be fairly updated with the compatibility info.
Eh we haven't updated that since it was introduced Tongue
(01-30-2015, 02:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: Eh we haven't updated that since it was introduced Tongue

Well then, if you export your compatibility DB which you use online, we can use it to update the games db with the latest compatibility info.

I did try to tackle it a while ago, and did end up with something useful which was able to update something (don't recall what) and even import new games info from some site which I don't recall what it was Smile I do recall it was prompting on several duplicate entries which needed to be fixed. I probably have the processing code someplace and can dig it up.

Overall, we can start with a DB export of the compatibility info, post it publicly someplace, and take it from there. Maybe someone would volunteer to update the games db from the compatibility db automatically.
I know, we had it ready. Check the private forum thread Tongue You were waiting for ref to retest some regressed games and it never happened
(01-30-2015, 01:59 PM)Bositman Wrote: You can't. If you did it would be pretty slow and we don't want people hammering the server like that Tongue

Well I mean it would still limit it to a max of just 100 per page, so I think it would be OK. I'd just like to be able to filter by category as opposed to just by letter. Is that possible?

Even if I click on the 'S', I can't further filter by compatibility, even though the results themselves are telling me how many of each category there is. (Playable: 378 Ingame: 14 Menus: 12 Intro: 9 Nothing: 1)
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Here's a decent list Destruidor compiled last year. I don't think many games have moved on that list.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-THE-LASTS...S-ON-PCSX2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Thanks for the link!

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
(01-30-2015, 09:36 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Even if I click on the 'S', I can't further filter by compatibility, even though the results themselves are telling me how many of each category there is. (Playable: 378 Ingame: 14 Menus: 12 Intro: 9 Nothing: 1)

What do you mean? You can filter by compatibility after clicking a letter by using the checkboxes on the left