Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to transfer computer pictures to cell phone?
Tongue 
I have a MacBook computer and I want my pictures that are on my computer to be on my Motorola Razr 2 v9. I have a memory card and a memory card adapter. When I put the card in the adapter, the computer recognizes it. And the pictures that I have on my phone can transfer to the computer with no problem. But the pictures on my computer won't transfer to my phone. All that shows up is a big red "x" on a black screen. Am I doing something wrong? The phone company is AT&T.

Sponsored links

well...
Its not related to pcsx2
CPU : Intel Pentium G2120 @ 3.1Ghz
RAM : 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance
Mobo : MSI Z77A-G43
GPU : Powercolor HD7790 TurboDuo 1GB
It's very off-topic, thoughSmile
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.7 GHz
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 GB DDR5 @ 800/1000 MHz
RAM 2x2 GB DDR 3 Dual channel
Okay so if you can copy pictures onto the memory card and the phone sees the files but will only display the black screen X, than it either means the phone can't open it for some reason. It might be just that the resolution is to high and the phone can't process the image. Just resize them closer to 240 x 320 pixels and try again. The other thing is that somehow the files get corrupted, but this is highly unlikely.

The only other I can suggest is to get a newer phone if you can permit it.
spambot.
Plus the easiest way is to send I picture text to your email then send pictures in emails back to that address.