How to transfer game saves from PS2's memory card to PCSX2's?
There are what I have:
  1. A modded PS2 console with memory card
  2. uLaunchELF v4.40 CD
  3. PCSX2's memory card file
  4. A USB flash
  5. A router and a crossover cable
  6. A PC
I can boot my console using uLaunchELF and copy game saves to my USB flash but am unable to move them to PCSX2's memory card file and vice-versa. I try to run uLaunchELF CD on PCSX2 to move them from USB to PCSX2's memory card file, but it doesn't run at all. Anyone can help?

Sponsored links

use that http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/index.html
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
there are few ways, uLaunchELF is not for booting, its just a file manager, here is how i do it

my console is chipped but
1. I got FreeMCBoot on my memcard that replaces a boot menu from which i can run uLaunchELF
2. I put memory stick into my ps2 slim
3. I copy stuff from memory card to my usb stick
4. I use PS2 save builder to convert save files
4. I use mymc to copy saves into virtual memory cards that PCSX2 use.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
You don't need PS2 save builder since mymc can export the save to PSU.After that just copy=>psupaste the save from your USB stick using Ule.

Or the other way around...Ule can export to PSU and mymc can import psu to pcsx2 memory card.

If the save is in some other format(not psu)it's not always safe to just extract the save to folder and the copy it the the memory card(in some cases,extracted save looses some important data and in some cases the save wont work anymore)
I'm upping this thread because I want to transfer the content of my memory cards to have it on PCSX2 but the problem is that I don't have my PS2 anymore, I only have the cards.
Anyone knows any way to do that? Some kind of USB adapter to plug the memory card?
if you don't have your PS2 anymore, you won't be able to play pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Assume that he still owns some original disc and by some way also has the BIOS (dumped before he sell/lost his PS2 for example). So is it legal? And what if his country's law does not cover computer/console hardware and software?

/to renfr There isn't. Only a USB adapter for DualShock 2 is all AFAIK.
No it's not legal. The moment you lose possession of the console in any way (lost, sold, given away etc) you also lose the rights to the BIOS file that came from it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Seriously who cares? As long as links aren't being provided to the software, there's no harm in telling him about it...

you can tell someone what chemicals to mix to make crystal meth, it's not illegal to do that... Giving them the chemicals is a different story..

same logic...

Anyway...

I'm actually looking to do the reverse here, I want to take save files from Pcsx2 and move them on to my playstation THREE, I have the USB Memory card adapter and a 64mb memory card...

Any tips? Will this thing do what I need ?
Quote:Seriously who cares? As long as links aren't being provided to the software, there's no harm in telling him about it...

you can tell someone what chemicals to mix to make crystal meth, it's not illegal to do that... Giving them the chemicals is a different story..

The forum rules he agreed to when registering here care.
[Image: newsig.jpg]