How to use GSDX plugin with Vulkan API?
Hi everyone,

I'm a long-time user of PCSX2 and I'm very impressed by the emulator's performance and compatibility. I've been using the GSDX plugin as my video plugin, and I'm very satisfied with its features and options. However, I've heard that there is a way to use the GSDX plugin with the Vulkan API, which is supposed to improve the graphics quality and speed of the emulation. I'm very curious about this and I want to try it out, but I don't know how to do it.

I've searched the web and the forum, but I couldn't find any clear and detailed instructions on how to use the GSDX plugin with the Vulkan API. I've seen some videos and screenshots of people using it, but they didn't explain how they did it. I've also tried to download some unofficial builds of PCSX2 and GSDX that claim to support Vulkan, but they didn't work for me or they crashed the emulator.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on how to use the GSDX plugin with the Vulkan API? What are the requirements, steps, and settings to make it work? What are the benefits and drawbacks of using it? How does it compare to the other APIs, such as OpenGL and DirectX? Please share your advice and suggestions. Thank you!

Sponsored links

you can't
gsdx is long gone and not developed anymore since everything has been built in
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Use the nightly version if you want Vulkan.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]