How to use Gamefaq.com PS2 save file for PCSX2?
Any one can tell me how to use a save file of PS2 on site like gamefaq. By making a path Ninja or something like that.
Sory for my * English.

Sponsored links

Try something like: http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-forum/6448...cards.html
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
Yes, I try it, but the PS2 Save Builder won't work on my PC (AMD Phemom II 940,4GB Ram,Vista 64 bit,ATI 4870X2).When I open it, it just say that the sofware stoped working.Can some one send me a pcsx2 save file that has save file complete Dragon Ball Z Budokai (Not Tenkachi) 3 .I have played it for month,complete nearly 95% of the game,and now the save gone...(By my brother, he formated the Memcard Save, I wish I had backup a file)
google for mymc

all u ever need
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
Simple, this is easier than it seems ) MyMC v2.5
Sory that I forgot to tell that I tried mymc already.And It say like this:
[Image: clipboardw.jpg]
After I download the MSVCP71.dll and copy it to the System 32 folder, the thing like:mymc stoped working.Close the program.
It would be very wonderful it someone can make a cheat, save plugin.Sometime, you can cheat to make the game more difficult to increase the fell.
you need to dl msvcp71.dll and msvcR71.dll

put em both into the mymc folder
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
I do it. And it does nothing.But the problem sloved!!!I use another Computer use window XP SP3, and it work!!!So Vista seem to be the thing that make this problem.
Thanks Blackclaw, was trying to run mymc on windows 7 and those two files in the mymc folder got it running perfectly!