How will me computer run games on this emulator
example games are KHII and Dark Cloud 2

Processor: AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.40 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.58 GB usable)
System Type: 64 bit
Graphic Card: AMD Radeon HD 7300 Series Graphics

Sponsored links

You need to Install PCSX2 and install all the plugin, BIOS, memcard, input, etc. Then you must have the game. If your game is a piece of disc, run the disc, open PCSX2, click CDVD Menu, choose plugin, Open Plugin Menu, click CDVD. Then run the game by Clicking System Menu, Boot CDVD (full).
(08-06-2013, 12:52 AM)brucewilson Wrote: You need to Install PCSX2 and install all the plugin, BIOS, memcard, input, etc. Then you must have the game. If your game is a piece of disc, run the disc, open PCSX2, click CDVD Menu, choose plugin, Open Plugin Menu, click CDVD. Then run the game by Clicking System Menu, Boot CDVD (full).

i didnt ask how to install and run stuff i meant like how fast will it go like fps wise
(08-06-2013, 12:57 AM)Vincent36590 Wrote: i didnt ask how to install and run stuff i meant like how fast will it go like fps wise
Processor: AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.40 GHz
This is enough to play as real PS2, for me, 1GB RAM just run 30 fps.
And make sure you choose the right plugin, I use GSdx 5334 SSSE3
(08-06-2013, 01:03 AM)brucewilson Wrote: Processor: AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.40 GHz
This is enough to play as real PS2, for me, 1GB RAM just run 30 fps.
And make sure you choose the right plugin, I use GSdx 5334 SSSE3

No... this is not correct. This machine will NOT be suitable for ANY game in PCSX2. I don't believe there is a single game that will run full speed. The recommended system is a tri or greater core processor in the 3ghz+ range. This machine is less than 1.5ghz and a dual core... You're going to have to stick with a real PS2 or easier to emulate systems like the PS1.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-06-2013, 01:13 AM)Koji Wrote: No... this is not correct. This machine will NOT be suitable for ANY game in PCSX2. I don't believe there is a single game that will run full speed. The recommended system is a tri or greater core processor in the 3ghz+ range. This machine is less than 1.5ghz and a dual core... You're going to have to stick with a real PS2 or easier to emulate systems like the PS1.
Sorry, I didn't aware with the processor that he write, mine is 2.20ghz. I think his processor was better than mine.