Huge Problem
oh sh... didn't see that xD
and what i meant was go to the screen you posted and click on configure right under the graphic plugin....

but change your graphic plugin to an SSE2 one first^^ (that is probably your problem)
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

(03-17-2009, 09:34 PM)kabooz Wrote: oh sh... didn't see that xD
and what i meant was go to the screen you posted and click on configure right under the graphic plugin....

but change your graphic plugin to an SSE2 one first^^ (that is probably your problem)
Nope still not working...
and finally, did you enable native res option ?

last time I had this kind of error, it was because I had set an improper internal res
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-17-2009, 10:18 PM)jesalvein Wrote: and finally, did you enable native res option ?

last time I had this kind of error, it was because I had set an improper internal res

Yes i did an still...not working
Does anyone kno how to fix this problem?
may be a scratch on your DVD. dya have another game and does it give the same results ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
We need more information. Is it the same error message when you switched it to the SSE2 plugin? Is it the same error message if you try different GPU plugins?
Are there any additional details in the emuLog.txt file, as the error suggests?

What kind of graphics card do you have? Since the graphics plugin is messing up, it would be a good idea to tell us a little about your computer.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
if setting the native option doesn't solve your problem then probably your gpu isn't supported Mellow
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
make sure you have PS 2.0 selected in GSdx's options, and make sure you're running the SSE2 build.
and if it still doesn't work your GPU might not support pixel shaders 2.0.

anyways, its best to give up if you can't get it to work, pcsx2 would run like crap on your PC anyways Tongue2
pcsx2 runs slow on high-end Pentium 4's, and your celeron is weeker than that.
so unless you want to play games at 20fps (less than half of full speed), then its probably best to just give up...