Huge Star Ocean 3 Issue
I am stuck at the dragon emotion doors that leads into the Ursa caverns which is my storyline destination. Seems like i am only able to play Sad and angry.I need happy to get passed the first door! I am using my PS3 Controller....My journey is at it's end if i don't find a solution and QUICK!and yeah i tried using my keyboard,same lame result Blush
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"

Sponsored links

For that section I assigned an extra 'Circle' button to the letter 'A' on my keyboard, with Sensitivity 0.541
That way you can play all the tunes, since the regular button can be used for the 'hard' and 'long' presses. While the 'A' key can be used for the other tunes.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
If you run the Scarlet Drivers, go into the folder where you placed Scarlet in, find the Bin Folder, then find Win 32. In Win 32, there are two files you want, the LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll and XInput1_3.dll.

Place the LilyPad.dll into your PCSX2 plugins folder and the XInput.dll where PCSX2.exe is.

Change the plugins to the new Scarlet one and then go into the lilypad plugin configuration, turn off DirectInput and XInput for Game Device APIs, then enable DualShock 3 Native Mode.

By doing this, your Dualshock 3 controller will have pressure sensitivity working correctly, which means you can play the door part without issues. Also comes in handy for other games.
(05-17-2015, 12:38 PM)Ryudo Wrote: For that section I assigned an extra 'Circle' button to the letter 'A' on my keyboard, with Sensitivity 0.541
That way you can play all the tunes, since the regular button can be used for the 'hard' and 'long' presses. While the 'A' key can be used for the other tunes.

Whats Sensitivity 0.541? Is that a program or a hidden setting?

(05-17-2015, 06:06 PM)Arcadius Wrote: If you run the Scarlet Drivers, go into the folder where you placed Scarlet in, find the Bin Folder, then find Win 32. In Win 32, there are two files you want, the LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll and XInput1_3.dll.

Place the LilyPad.dll into your PCSX2 plugins folder and the XInput.dll where PCSX2.exe is.

Change the plugins to the new Scarlet one and then go into the lilypad plugin configuration, turn off DirectInput and XInput for Game Device APIs, then enable DualShock 3 Native Mode.

By doing this, your Dualshock 3 controller will have pressure sensitivity working correctly, which means you can play the door part without issues. Also comes in handy for other games.

This is a great idea but i'm sorry , DuelShock 3 native mode (Requires lilbusb)
is greyed out so i can't select it. I even did as you said. Blush All is possible but that.
It's under the LilyPad options where you assigned your keys.

[Image: LPad.jpg]
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
It should say Dualshock 3 Native Mode (Requires SCP XInput DLL)

If it doesn't say that, you didn't change the plugin to the SCP version =).

It works, trust me.
Yeah I did it too, you need to calibrate the sensitivy.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
(05-18-2015, 12:40 AM)Ryudo Wrote: It's under the LilyPad options where you assigned your keys.

[Image: LPad.jpg]

lol everytime i try to reply to you guys i disconnect.. Anyways THANKS this really helped and we ended up doing what we needed to do \o/

(05-18-2015, 01:17 AM)Arcadius Wrote: It should say Dualshock 3 Native Mode (Requires SCP XInput DLL)

If it doesn't say that, you didn't change the plugin to the SCP version =).

It works, trust me.

Thank you very much , i managed to resolve this issue as well ^^