Huge question about something
Rainbow 
Im new to the forum.When I tried to open pcx2.exe,it said something was missing.So I looked it up on this forum and downloaded the stuff to fix it but still even after restarting,it displays the same error.Is there something I missed?

Sponsored links

Install the stable build and check all the boxes for optional installs. That should install any software that PCSX2 depends on. Once done you can then download a git build and you should be good to go.
Quote:it said something was missing.So I looked it up on this forum and downloaded the stuff to fix it but still even after restarting,it displays the same error.Is there something I missed?
what you missed : telling us what is that "something" and what is that "same error"
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
MsVcp140.dll is missing.I tried ticking every checkbox and installed full build
install this
(04-29-2016, 06:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: install this

Which one?I only have windows 7 pro and there are lots of options
(04-29-2016, 07:10 PM)Ash Kenton Wrote: Which one?I only have windows 7 pro and there are lots of options

Get the 32bit x86 version
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-29-2016, 07:14 PM)refraction Wrote: Get the 32bit x86 version

I was directed to a page with too damn many options.Not 64 bit or anything.Something like update for this and that

(04-29-2016, 06:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: install this

Update: I clicked something else.Sorry bout that.
hmmm.
first time using windows, I guess ? don't be ashamed, we all have been beginners back ago. here's a direct link
or you can install the VC AIO in my link that installs all the VC u would need