03-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Hello, i have just discovered this PS2 emulator program, i downloaded it and now i want to play games on it, i have a logitech pc controller, i think i need a profile with it?
1. how do i play PS2 games on my pc
2. how do i set up by logitech pc controller
3. is there anything else i need to know
03-03-2009, 12:26 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2009, 12:26 AM by Bositman.)
Read the sticky threads,that's why we wrote them all.
03-03-2009, 12:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2009, 12:29 AM by tom180.)
that is all confusing, do i have to do all of that??
2) Open the archive and extract its contents into a folder(eg C:\PCSX2)
3) Run pcsx2t.exe or pcsx2.exe which is in the folder you extracted the files.
Yes it is a bit outdated,but if you have trouble realizing you have to double click the exe file to open the emulator,I propose you give up on PS2 emulation now.
yea lol, ill try another time, its just that my ps2 isnt reading my disks anymore
had the same issue. the emulation is prettey straightforward as far as setup, if you've ever played a PC game, you should be able to configure it.
ohh ok, well i always play pc games
well, put that knowlege to use for emulation.