I Need Help
Hello everyone.
I'm new to the forum and it's my first time using PCSX2
I think I got the configure right (here's a picture):

[Image: 36997863.jpg]

Anyway the first game I tried was Kingdom Hearts II (SLUS_210.05)
and I got the emulator working to the point where i can see the memory cards and choose between 'browse' and 'configure' .

And that's it. I can't seem to go in the actual game and play it...
anyone knows what's the problem?

Thanks...

Edit: I also have a problem with the roms when first starting a game
In the Ps2 Output window
there is an error with rom1, rom2, and erom here's a picture:

[Image: 29443168.jpg]

Sponsored links

well like it says rom is not found

my guess is you downloaded the game from internet?
[Image: 1454055.png]
(09-17-2009, 09:29 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: well like it says rom is not found

Leave only the .bin file inside your bios folder and you'll get the same message.I think some old dupmper dump only the bios or maybe he uses the newest one that dump the bios as p2b.

doron22 does any other program is using the image(like Daemon Tools or something like that).When you're using Linuzappz ISO,the image musn't be used by ANY other program

O and btw wrong forum Tongue2
Wrong section, moved.

rom1, rom2 and erom missing are not errors dont worry about them. Make sure you configure the cdvd plugin correctly, are you running the game from the disc or an ISO? if from ISO make sure you dont have it mounted somewhere else.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-17-2009, 09:29 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: well like it says rom is not found

Yes I did downloaded the game from the internet
but I haven't seen any note that says that only original games working with the PCSX2 emulator so I don't think that's the problem.

(09-17-2009, 09:39 PM)vsub Wrote: Leave only the .bin file inside your bios folder and you'll get the same message.I think some old dupmper dump only the bios or maybe he uses the newest one that dump the bios as p2b.

doron22 does any other program is using the image(like Daemon Tools or something like that).When you're using Linuzappz ISO,the image musn't be used by ANY other program

O and btw wrong forum Tongue2

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum Tongue I'm still new.
And I don't use any other program for the image
I just click on Run>CD\DVD>choosing the ISO file created with Nero
and the game runs and stops at the PS2 Menu.

(09-17-2009, 09:48 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Wrong section, moved.

rom1, rom2 and erom missing are not errors dont worry about them. Make sure you configure the cdvd plugin correctly, are you running the game from the disc or an ISO? if from ISO make sure you dont have it mounted somewhere else.

Thanks for moving Tongue

So the roms isn't the problem...
but maybe i didn't configure the cdvd plugin correctly, can you give me a link to a guide on how to configure the plugin?

I'm running the game from an ISO and it's not monuted with any other program.
btw I also have the disc.

Thanks for your help :]
Quote:Yes I did downloaded the game from the internet

It's not the problem, but admitting you illegally downloaded a game is. We can no longer offer you any support as per the rules you agreed to when you became a member of the forums.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-17-2009, 10:12 PM)Koji Wrote:
Quote:Yes I did downloaded the game from the internet

It's not the problem, but admitting you illegally downloaded a game is. We can no longer offer you any support as per the rules you agreed to when you became a member of the forums.

well that's sucks... but it's the forums rules so I cant blame you.
though I would like some help outside the forum via email or messenger
or anything in that matter.

Thanks for all your help everyone! if anyone can continue helping me with my problem outside the forums here's my email - *removed*
Thanks!
lol he fell right into my trap admitting he downloaded it
[Image: 1454055.png]
http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html

Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

Closed and warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64