I am worried about my pc!
(08-24-2014, 12:46 AM)Grove4L Wrote: This sounds more like the standard Windows "GPU driver crashed and was restored" error message.

Thats a GPU error not CPU, most likely caused by a error in the GPU driver or in some rare cases a faulty PSU, nothing to really worry about if it only happend once.

You could try and update your GPU drivers just in case.

Oh, strange i missed him saying that. Being someone who also has an AMD GPU, i feel his pain. His fear however is over the top.

@nazoom: There's nothing wrong. Your GPU driver simply crashed. It can happen for a variety of reasons, and there's nothing you can do about it when it does. Certain applications will crash along with it or simply stop displaying and show a green window. PCSX2 will do that, while the Flash Player will crash instead.

For me, Flash has caused the driver to crash multiple times while on youtube, and even caused its fair share of BSODs. Nothing you can do about it but live with it.

Sponsored links

I have an AMD card and the only times that has happened to me is if I push my overclock too far.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(08-24-2014, 01:02 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I have an AMD card and the only times that has happened to me is if I push my overclock too far.

I think the cards that are using the legacy driver are more prone to stupid crashes like that, so it might be why it happens this often for me.
I wonder now, is the legacy driver even compatible with windows 8.1? I was thinking of upgrading but if i can't use my GPU because of incompatibility, it will be best to wait until i can get a newer model Smile
Ok that is enough of this!

I shall pray it doesn't happen again.

Thanks everyone.