I can hear my game, but I cannot see it.
Hey guys. I want to appologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place to post. Fro what I've read this is the correct area to post, if I'm wrong, I appologize

Anyways. I just spent the past few days downloading Final Fantasy X-2 and compling all the files together. I had installed PCSX2 a lot earlier and i was excited to use my very first ps2 game on the emulator.

So I opened it up, I ran the CD/DVD (full) and my excitement soon diminished. I know for a fact that my FFX2 file was complied properly because I can HEAR the music for the opening title sequence. Only issue is that I can't SEE a thing.

So my first thought was to check if I configured it correctly. I noticed that when I went to config, there was no selection for "Configure". Just Emulator settings. Which confused me. I remember the program being very different when i first downloaded it not too long ago. I watched videos on it and when they were configuring, and they all had the same slection there...

So I'm confused. I am a newb, i'll admit. BUt i figure there's something wrong here. I DID notice the "SVN" and I'm thinking that might be why it's different. But I downloaded it from this website so i figured it would be the one that works.

I'm sorry if anyone reads this and gets annoyed that I'm a newb or whatever. I'd ust like some help and i figure that the solution to my problem is an easy one to fix. Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesnt' seem like this is complicated. It seems like something that i might hve just overlooked.

BTW, i downloaded PCSX2 0.9.7 beta Full installer, what am i doing wrong? Sad

Sponsored links

what graphics plugin are you using?
(07-30-2010, 12:58 AM)cuteartsychick Wrote: Anyways. I just spent the past few days downloading Final Fantasy X-2 and compling all the files together. I had installed PCSX2 a lot earlier and i was excited to use my very first ps2 game on the emulator.

*miss a bit*

BTW, i downloaded PCSX2 0.9.7 beta Full installer, what am i doing wrong? Sad

well first thing you're doing wrong is breaking Rule #1, we have all our rules at the top of every forum, you also have to go through them to get here. Methinks you should read them, and don't post about this again with the text changed a bit.

Warned for piracy talk, let that be the end of it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]