I can't access to my game
Hello
I followed a guide for install PCSX2 on my iMac 2012 with El Capitan OSX.
I installed Wineskin and his relative winery, wrapping as it require.
After that, i could launch correctly the program, but when i loaded a rom image disk ("Gregory Horror Show"), PCSX2 started without sound and it stopped at the title "PlayStation 2".

Is it a plugin problem? i just haven't configured nothing... someone can help me please?

Sponsored links

c'mon guys i need help
Iirc, this game isn't compatible with pcsx2 yet. You'll probably have to play it on your ps2 for now
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-29-2016, 12:16 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Iirc, this game isn't compatible with pcsx2 yet. You'll probably have to play it on your ps2 for now

jpd002(Play! Author) helped the devs with getting it running in about 2 months ago
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
If he is following a certain youtube guide(there is a real bad one on there about using wineskin with 0.9.8 or 1.0.0 and is for El Capitan) then that's likely the issue. As I said that guide is for super old versions of PCSX2 for some reason. And as Nobbs said GHS was only gotten playable very recently.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
It was a plugin problem. I just forgotten to set DirectSound on my plugin audio settings.
About the game, i realized that i need to download new plugins that my emulator haven't yet.

**repost**

I did a search and i discovered that i need to download "GSdx 5464 SSE41 [09 12 2012]" and "GSdx 5570 SSE41 [23 02 2013]".
But this plugins area't present on my plugin library. Where can i download them?