Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't patch KHII Final Mix
Hey everyone, 1st post here. I can't for the life of me patch this iso. It runs perfect on the emulator. I've spent the last hour doing google searches and nothing has helped.

I downloaded the patch and patcher direct from xeeynamo's website, put everything in the same folder, in the C: drive, typed exactly as its named, tried dragging the iso directly into it.

No matter what I still get "unable to open the iso". I really want to play this game as does my sister. If somebody can help me out I would really appreciate it.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM 2.3GHz (3.3GHz w/Turbo Boost, 6MB Cache)

Video Graphics 2GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M

If you need anymore info, let me know.

Sponsored links

Moved to off-topic
[Image: newsig.jpg]
What format is the ISO? did you make it with IMGBurn? Is the patch correct for your version of the game?
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Most likely, you are trying to patch the ISO (in JAP) KH2FM to make it in English, right? If so, you're supposed to get the ISO (un burned or burned) in one folder. Then you download the patcher and the patch and place them in the same folder the ISO is. Now, let's say your ISO file is named KH2FM, you drag the ''Patch'' on the ''Patcher'' and a window will pop up, changelogs and whatnot. In that window type the name of the ISO file (KH2FM as ex. if it's named like that). At this point, after pressing RETURN, the ISO will patch permanently, so be sure to protect all your original copies before to continue. And it should work. Also make sure that the .iso file is not downloaded from the internet. It's illegal and PCSX2 does not support it. Plus it can be corrupt as well.
I've a similar problem, I try to use the patch get to the part where you type in the name of the game and get this- Patching 1 /59 unable to find the file 310F27A6 in 0