I can't play Steambot chronicles fast.
Can someone help me play steambot chronicles fast? It has a green line bug in hardware mode, if i turn it to software mode .... it's laggy.

My graphics is : Intel Express chip set Family;
And a 1gb ram,
Any helps please?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
My processor: Intel Pentium Dual CPU E1280 @2.00Ghz;
Windows 7 Home premium;
And my memory is 1024 mb.
I also use PCSX2 1.0.0
Im playing it with ISO
Im using GSDx Cutie SSE2 0.1.16
Im using all speedhacks
Except for enabling Fast CD/DVD
VUs are both SuperVu Recompiler.... EE/IOP Are both Recompiler... Ohmy Frame limits disabled.
EDIT: I'm getting 13-17 fps so i wanted to report it here and take a help (In software)
in hard ware.... What's worse? lol, I get 1-2 fps. (with ***** vertical lines bug)
(09-06-2013, 03:01 PM)imapirate Wrote: My processor: Intel Pentium Dual CPU E1280 @2.00Ghz;
very weak for pcsx2
Quote:Im using GSDx Cutie SSE2 0.1.16
thi is not supported here. Ask gsdx cutie creator if you want help
Quote:Im using all speedhacks
bad Idea. Try them 1 by 1

I imagine your GPU is a weak integrated one too.
I suggest you keep playing on your PS2 until you can afford a decent machine. This is genrally far too weak for pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Oh, any helps for my ps2? i cleaned in with clean cloth and some water (tiny drop)... after that only my adaptor works well and i can't open in now ...
Also, i can play Persona 4 at full speed 60 - 70 fps.(PCSX2)
(09-06-2013, 03:07 PM)imapirate Wrote: Oh, any helps for my ps2? i cleaned in with clean cloth and some water (tiny drop)... after that only my adaptor works well and i can't open in now ...
Also, i can play Persona 4 at full speed 60 - 70 fps.(PCSX2)

You should never try to clean something that IS or IS CLOSE to circuitry with any amount of water, and if you do, at least bake it with heat dryer or something to make sure all the water is gone off the surface.

I'd like to think you didn't short-circuit it.
I know when my phone suddenly slipped with my hands in water than i do a simple thing. Only open the body and use kerosin to clean all the parts and put it on the teris in front of the sun light and then my phone starts back. :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1