I can't play games right
I've been trying to play God of War and it runs at only about 15 fps. I can't use Linuz Iso CDVD rom because I always get an error saying Error Opening CDVD Rom. I read the guide like 4 times and am still not sure how to fix this. I even tried using the new beta one but I can't use it since it only has the Linuz Iso CDVD rom. I don't know what to do.

Sponsored links

You didn't give any info like PC specs, PCSX2 version,settings,plugins used,plugin settings so only someone with a crystal ball can help you.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
What is it you dont get about Linuz Iso? You config the plugin select the iso then run/cdvd and be sure to have the iso unmounted at the same time on deamon tools
PCSX2 Version 0.9.6
I used GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
SPU2-X 1.1.0
LilyPad 0.9.9
Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0 (since Linuz didn't work)
The 3 other default ones
My computer specs:
AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 2.6 GHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
NVIDIA GeForce 6150se nFORCE 430

I'm not sure what other info I have to give you.
You have a VERY slow onboard graphics chip and a slow processor. Unless you get an actual dedicated graphics card you will get extremely low speeds with PCSX2.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanks for the advice guys. I had no idea I had to have it unmounted. I'll think about getting a newer graphics card then.
(03-24-2010, 12:43 AM)Bositman Wrote: You have a VERY slow onboard graphics chip and a slow processor. Unless you get an actual dedicated graphics card you will get extremely low speeds with PCSX2.
Hey i have a AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor its not slow Tongue
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!