I couldnt find anything on my specs in the "Will it run well on my system"
I have

GTX 550 TI
8 GB Ram
AMD FX-4100

If you need anything else let me know, im trying to play shadow of the collosus and can barely get 27 frames.

Can you list all the things i need to change my settings to? Im kind've bad at this sort've thing, so if you could also list where i need to go to change everything that would be great.

Sponsored links

Your CPU is severely limiting performance for that game. You could enable speedhacks and bump up EE cyclerate and VU cycle stealing, but don't expect miracles.
So it is this piece of ***** CPU? I've had so many problems with it, Couldnt run borderlands 2 for the longest time.
Yeah, pretty much. There's a reason that series is referred to as "faildozer". xP
I call it "Fooldozer" Wink
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
(02-25-2013, 06:44 AM)metalmallow Wrote: Yeah, pretty much. There's a reason that series is referred to as "faildozer". xP

Well , got any suggestions for a better CPU?
any intel from i5 2500K to newer.
try setting vu cycle stealing to 2, it'll help for shadow of the colossus
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You can't even run Borderlands 2 normally with the FX-4100?? :o I know it's a budget cpu, but it should run it with ease, but for PCSX2 yeah it is recommended to have an Intel CPU or a FX83xx Serie which comes a bit closer to some decent speeds.
(02-25-2013, 07:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: any intel from i5 2500K to newer.
try setting vu cycle stealing to 2, it'll help for shadow of the colossus

Its definately alot more playable then it was before, anyway to speed it up the last 10 frames i need for it to be perfect?

(02-25-2013, 07:58 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: You can't even run Borderlands 2 normally with the FX-4100?? :o I know it's a budget cpu, but it should run it with ease, but for PCSX2 yeah it is recommended to have an Intel CPU or a FX83xx Serie which comes a bit closer to some decent speeds.

UHm, it was something about my bios not telling my cpu to run properly, So for the longest time i couldnt play Borderlands 2, There was a different game that was kind've old that i couldnt run as well, cant quite put my finger on it though.
(02-25-2013, 07:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: any intel from i5 2500K to newer.

Keep in mind that you'll probably have to buy a new motherboard.

(02-25-2013, 08:06 AM)SergeantTeddy Wrote: Its definately alot more playable then it was before, anyway to speed it up the last 10 frames i need for it to be perfect?

Enable all speedhacks except for "Enable Fast CDVD" and set EE Cyclerate to 2.
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.